25 Luxury Boutique Condo Units
Capital City Real Estate’s Green Living refers to a structure and building process that is environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout the property’s life-cycle: from siting to design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation, and demolition. This requires close cooperation of our Capital City Real Estate design team, architects, engineers, and the client at all project stages.
This Capital City property is designed to reduce the overall impact of the built environment on human health and the natural environment by offering the following features:
- Building Materials are recycled whenever possible or properly disposed of during demolition and construction
- Low E, Energy Star Windows
- Energy Star rated Appliances
- Eco-friendly Hardwood Floors
- Superior insulation to exceed building codes, which improves energy efficiency and lowers your heating and cooling costs
- (read more on CCRE’s commitment to the environment)
H Street, also known as the H Street Corridor, is a commercial and residential district in the heart of the near northeast neighborhood (also known as Old City and Capitol Hill North) in northeast Washington, D.C. east of Union Station. Its approximate boundaries are 2nd Street to the west, 15th Street to the east, G Street to the south, and K Street to the north. The neighborhood is serviced by the Union Station and New York Avenue – Florida Avenue Gallaudet University Red Line Metro station.